“couldn't even make a BLT!!!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #1,120 of 5,939 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013

my dad ordered a BLT... got 2 pieces of bread, some bacon, and some lettuce....... no tomato, no mayo, no nothing!!!! Took a long time to flag down the waiter who did bring dad some tomatoes on a little plate. Just glad we didnt order anything really complicated.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

There used to be an IHOP in my hometown of Manchester, NH(it has since been displaced by a Market Basket supermarket), so I haven't eaten here for some time, and when I did it was just breakfast. My brother and I partook of both breakfast and lunch during our stays at the nearby Travelodge San Francisco Airport North(the hotel's breakfast room was crowded), and I must say both meal were very good. If you're staying at the nearby hotels(the aforementioned Travelodge, Best Western, Holiday Inn et al.) this is a good place to have a meal, the staff are extremely friendly and pleasant, plus the cost is reasonable.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the "moons over my hami" breakfast sandwich and it was huge and very good! The service was good and the prices were fair.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The restaurant was clean. Accommodated our party of 6 with no problem. We had dinner. They have a senior menu which was great. The portions were smaller and very filling. We had a GREAT waitress.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is a good eatery and we enjoyed dinner here. We also liked that it was only a couple of blocks from our hotel which made it convenient. Good food, good service, clean restaurant. Recommend it.