“Pretty much as Expected”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #2,243 of 5,860 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Adequate meal and service - nothing out of the ordinary. Burgers and pancakes - salad choice not huge. Good idea to have calorie content available - perhaps that took away a little from the visit - realising what calories were in some offerings which were considered by me to be healthier options! Teenagers enjoyed burgers, but were no better or worse than lots of others.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I used to love "IHOP" because of the selection and good prices. You could really get your money's worth. However, during my last few visits, I found that the prices had gone up but the quality and quanity had gone down. I still take my kids there from time to time but iused to go there at least 4-5 times a month.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had dinner at the IHOP after an international flight. It had a good selection so we could find something my children would eat. The food was fine, with good sized portions. And we were fortunate that there was a discount for the food from the children's menu which made it very affordable for us.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Open 24 hours, attached to one hotel and with others in walking distance, this is a useful facility for incoming and outgoing travellers using San Francisco airport.

Never had their pancakes but they offer a other meals including decent hamburgers and breakfasts,

What I really like and appreciates is the 'bottomless' coffee and that they leave the coffee pot on your table so you can pour away to your hearts content. Since the water system on the plane we arrived on had broken and it was about 10 hours since we'd had a hot drink by the time I got to IHOP I made full use of the bottomless pot which was very welcome.

Booth seating, food freshly cooked, reasonable prices, does what it promises with unlimited coffee/drinks. Gets an very good Plus n the 'diner' categorys from me..

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Clean and good food. But I needed a beer but no beer. Selection of food was quite surprising for me. A lot.