“So Good!”
Review of Hot Cookie

Hot Cookie
Ranked #13 of 115 Bakeries in San Francisco
Neighborhood: The Castro
Description: Fun and racy experience with exceptionally large selection of freshly bake cookies.
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I'm not a major sweets eater, and I don't even like snickerdoodles, but my friend wanted to stop into Hot Cookie to show me the bulletin board (LOL) and grab a snack. I had one bite of their snickerdoodle and fell in LOVE. Another offering there, the Butch Bar, is wonderful. If you are in San Francisco and wander through the Castro, you have to stop in at Hot Cookie. Get one of every single thing, and you will NOT be sorry. So Good. So SO GOOD.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

The cookies here tasted amazing. Very fresh, good sized, and the service was friendly. I wish I would have bought more because I wanted to go back for the remainder of my San Francisco trip.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The snickerdoodles are superb.
The chocolate and toffee are marvelous.
The pecan cookies are terrific, too...though not sweet enough for my tooth.
The Oatmeal were quite good as well.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We visited the Castro & had to find Hot Cookie after hearing so much about them, the cookies are just delicious & so many to choose from, wish we had bought a few more to eat back at our B&B, the staff were really friendly We will definitely go back for more in 2015.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

When your in San Fran, you need to go to Castro's and if your in Castro's, you NEED to go to Hot Cookie!!! One word ----- DELICIOUS! The staff are friendly and the cookies are delicious! Head over there if you're in the area! I also may have bought their nickers as a keepsake!