“Best Breakfast in San Francisco by a mile!”
Review of Pat's Cafe

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Cross street: Chestnut St
Transit: Mason-Taylor Cable Car Bus Lines 30, 8,
Description: Charming neighborhood restaurant serving AWESOME American style cooking. We are located on Taylor Street, the Mason Taylor Cable Car rolls down Taylor Street where it turns around and goes back to Union Square. Check out our web site www.PatsCafe.Com, also check our reviews on Trip Advisor and Yelp - they like us. Every evening we have a dinner special.
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Pat's Café is by far the best breakfast in San Francisco.

We visited here 3 times for breakfast and found it to be a fantastic place to eat, the menu selection is very good and the food is tasty.

The service is very good and it's a clean and tidy premises.

It's very popular with the locals and a bit off the beaten track so you don't tend to get as many tourists as you would in a place like Pier 39 for example which is a nice change.

It's advisable to arrive before you want to actually eat on Saturday and put your name down on the list for a table as it can get busy.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Best breakfast of our week in SF. Better than Hollywood Cafe, better than everywhere else we went. Couldn't really say much more than that.!

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Ate breakfast there this morning at 0700. So much better than the chain restaurants, great choice, food and service and such reasonable prices. I'll be using it every time I'm here!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Pat's is a quaint, neighborhood cafe with great food. It's a quick walk from Fisherman's Wharf. The atmosphere & service was spot on.

I had the Eggs Benedict which was delish. The hollandaise sauce is definitely homemade. My husband enjoyed his sourdough French toast. The coffee was also tasty.

I have to say, I usually go to Mama's for breakfast whenever I'm in SF. I wasn't in the mood to wait in line so that's how we decided to try someplace new. I still love Mama's, but I love Pat's now too.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Wow! The food was great! Their French Toast was fantastic! It was nice and thick, and cooked just right! The servers were very good and attentive! We even met "Pat" herself! Both breakfast and lunch are good!