Tripadvisor

from $181.00
from $76.00
from $69.00
2,860 results
All reviews yosemite tour muir woods giant sequoias day tour wine country sonoma plaza el capitan sequoia trees wine tour great tour driver guide the golden gate bridge treasure island different wineries photo stops small group national park
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an amazing time with my three other friends at this wine tour. I highly suggest going with friends but after the first two winery visits and the frequent refills of wine it is not hard to make new friends. Many of us made at least one new acquaintance at this wine tour and there were so many people from different regions it was fun getting to know why or how they decided to join this tour. The feel to form a small community around the heavy handed wine pours of the wineries we visited was ever growing.
I was glowing when I discovered my new favorite wine on this tour. It was at the Mayo family winery (no connection to the Mayo Clinic as they made a point to highlight) where their Zinfandel Port wine won a gold medal in the Sonoma county fair. I took one sip of this wine and instantly knew it was the one for me. It is like a decadent honey cake in wine form. It is sweet and enriching and I immediately bought a bottle of it. I wish the bottle wasn't so small, I would have bought more than one now that I think about it! It was a very pleasant experience that I enjoyed with my friends.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time on the tour. Our guide Dustin was great and very informative. The tour was filled with great Winery’s and was fun to see the process.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was easily my husband and I’s favorite part of our San Francisco trip! Our driver, Dustin, a Sonoma native, was absolutely phenomenal! He was so fun to listen to and hear the history about the area as well as some tips and tricks to wine tasting that we used and helped us to truly enjoy our wine tastings! We started at Muir Woods which was an awesome bonus to the wine tasting experience! So SO cool! Then we headed to a winery in Napa and walked right in and they had wine poured for our first tasting for our entire group. Talk about service! Then Dustin took us to Sonoma where we were able to eat lunch at any of the many wonderful restaurants! We chose, Maya, a Mexican restaurant and it was absolutely fabulous. We then went to two more wineries for our tastings and tours. This tour company went above and beyond and our group had private tastings with someone who explained the history of the wine as well as the winery itself. Dustin made sure we were back around sunset to San Francisco and he made a special stop at one of the viewing spots of the Golden Gate Bridge. I mean ABOVE AND BEYOND our expectations! If you are having a hard time choosing which your company to go with 1,000% choose this one and if you can ask for Dustin...you will NOT be disappointed! Also- as if Dustin hadn’t already gone above and beyond for all of us already, he had compiled a list of the best eats/bars in the San Francisco area and shared it with us...which helped us out for finding our supper!

2  Thank annawN9198PH
Reviewed January 17, 2020

The trip was a full day trip, we were picked up at around 6.30am and got back around 9pm. We managed to cover the main sights of Yosemite, although unfortunately in winter access to the Sequoia groves was closed. Our guide, Trish, was great and gave lots of helpful information and fun facts about the cities/towns along the way and the sights within the park. I highly recommend!

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide, Dustin, was informative and entertaining. Muir Woods was spectacular and an incredible experience. The three wineries were hospitable and shared interesting facts about the wine making process. Highly recommend this tour.