“Okay, but was hoping for more.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Pier 23 Cafe

Pier 23 Cafe
Ranked #17 of 318 Nightlife in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: This bar, featuring great music nightly, is always packed.
Kansas
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Okay, but was hoping for more.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was looking forward to eating here because my husband saw Pier 23 on DDD. We arrived around 11:20. They open @ 11:30. We waited at the bar. Felt a little awkward since we didn't want a drink. The view was great when we got seated. Our waitress acted like she didn't want to be there. The food was fine. My husband got the fish tacos and I got clam chowder. If I visit San Francisco I might go again, bit I wouldn't go out of my way.

Visited November 2013

New York City, New York
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great seafood and a beautiful spot to spend a sunny afternoon. They sometimes have bands in the evenings, but my favorite is to sit out back and borrow a straw hat on a sunny day.

chicago
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

After a long day of sightseeing we decided to see if we could just get some food to takeout. They were very accommodating and quick with out order. I had the shrimp and crab sandwich and it was delicious and plentiful. I thought the price was very reasonable for the quality and quantity of our meal. I'd like to go back when I have time to enjoy the live entertainment.

1 Thank AKjazzj
Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Great location even better food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband had the seared tuna on sourdough and I had the crab cakes, both exceptional!
Had the privilege of watching the America's Cup while dining.
Busy spot with good prices for excellent food!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great food and view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Had fish and chips, YUMMY!! My husband had fish tacos, oh so good! We would recommend this quaint eatery for anyone who loves seafood!

Visited August 2013