“Great View of the bay”

Fog Harbor Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Fog Harbor Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 5,737 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Cross street: Embarcadero
Transit: F-line,10 & 15 stops right in front of PIER 39. BART: 510.465.2278 MUNI & Cable Cars: 415.673.6864 Alameda/Oakland Ferry: 510.522.3300 Vallejo Ferry: 415.705.5444 Sausalito & Tiburon Ferry: 415.705.5444
Description: It has been said that "no visit to San Francisco is complete without a meal at Fog Harbor Fish House!" Fog Harbor Fish House offers the quintessential San Francisco waterfront dining experience and was the first 100% sustainable seafood restaurant in Fisherman's Wharf. The classic, cozy dining room features award-winning panoramic views of the Golden Gat Bridge and Alcatraz. Owned and operated by the Simmons Family, the founding family of PIER 39, you'll meet a member of the family when you dine!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great View of the bay”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Fog Harbor Fish House has one of the best views of the bay around. The food was very good. My wife the vegetarian was accommodated without a problem. The menu does not have many vegetarian options, but they were able to make a very good vegi-pasta dish. In fact, she felt it was best food she had during our visit. My crab roll was very nummy. Unlike a number of reviews, I found the service very good.

• Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food, bad service”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food. We had the crab cakes and sole fish. Everything food wise was good but our waiter wasn't that great. Evidently you get bread, we didn't. Our appetizer, alcoholic drinks, and food came out at the same time and our waiter never checked up on us. Don't know what his issue was. Luckily for Fog Harbor their food outweighed their service.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food poor service. ”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I flew 1,900 miles to get fresh seas food from the west coast. From the second we walked in I was impressed with atmosphere. I ordered the trout which was amazing. I'm all about keeping it local so I ordered the American Lager which was awesome. This review is getting 3 stars because of our server. He was rushed didn't explain the menu and never checked on us. Luckily one guy notice the look of confusion on our face and stopped to check on us. I could grab his name but he talked to our server. I'm all about second chances so I'll be back.

London, United Kingdom
“Great food, and great service will visit again”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had scallops to share for starters and can honestly say they would have fed 3 of you. We also had crab cakes and the crab sandwich with sweet potatoes for mains. The food was very tasty, service was great would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting San Fran.

Visited March 2014
“The food and the view was amazing!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We in town on business and decided to trust the reviews on Tripadvisor. I was not disappointed! The lobster Mac and Cheese was perfect, combined with a local favorite beer. Moderate prices and great staff.

1 Thank Love_abby