“Truly outstanding”

Fog Harbor Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Fog Harbor Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 5,826 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Cross street: Embarcadero
Transit: F-line,10 & 15 stops right in front of PIER 39. BART: 510.465.2278 MUNI & Cable Cars: 415.673.6864 Alameda/Oakland Ferry: 510.522.3300 Vallejo Ferry: 415.705.5444 Sausalito & Tiburon Ferry: 415.705.5444
Description: It has been said that "no visit to San Francisco is complete without a meal at Fog Harbor Fish House!" Fog Harbor Fish House offers the quintessential San Francisco waterfront dining experience and was the first 100% sustainable seafood restaurant in Fisherman's Wharf. The classic, cozy dining room features award-winning panoramic views of the Golden Gat Bridge and Alcatraz. Owned and operated by the Simmons Family, the founding family of PIER 39, you'll meet a member of the family when you dine!
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I always refer to Trip Advisor when looking for places to eat, so rarely get it wrong. This time was total vindication for relying on T A. Great atmosphere, with a window seat giving superb views over towards Alcatraz. Fabulous food, with large portions, and inexpensive. Really ten out of ten this time. If you are in San Fran in the Fishermans Wharf area, give it a try. You will not be disappointed. Probably advisible to book - the place was packed for an 8.30 start. Whole evening very much enhanced by Shawn, our server, who had a delightfully dry and quick sense of humour. Best experience so far in our trips to the States (we are British).

Reviewed June 25, 2013

After many hours of research I found that Fog Harbor had everything on the menu that my family and I wanted to eat. The service was number one as well as the great seafood. The lobster tail was the biggest in town. The other items that we ordered were of the upmost in taste and amount of portions. The atmosphere was the best over looking the bay.

We had reservations and I suggest that you make as well as this place gets packed every night. Fog Harbor was definitely the BEST seafood we had in our five day stay in San Francisco.. If I knew then what I know now I would have eaten there every night of our stay.
Thank you Fog Harbor and your staff for one of the most delightful dinners we ever had.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a great lunch. The blue cheese garlic bread is a must! Server David was one of the best in recent memory, just perfect support and timing, a genuine professional.

Busy, but tables are not crammed together enough space for a conversation at reasonable volume.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Excellent food for our tour party of 40. I do not need to add anything else. Well done to all at Fog Harbour.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This was the only place we went twice too. Very good food. Long wait for a table so we ate at the bar which was good as we had great service by the bar staff.