“Chocco Galore!!!”

$59.00*
San Francisco Experience - City Tour
Ranked #50 of 554 things to do in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: A group of renovated factory buildings filled with shops, restaurants and galleries.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great choccies and greatest hot chocolate! Sit outside in the sun and enjoy the fresh air with your hot chocolate! Make sure you purchase some of the kool totes - my favourite is the tote with the USA flag - I stock up on these each time I visit - friends and family love receiving these as a gift and they make not only great shopping/carry bags, the are also fanstastic beach bags (big and waterproof) - and they only cost US$5 + Tax
Go Ghiradelli!!!

There are newer reviews for Ghirardelli Square

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Ghirardelli Square is not that far from Fisherman's Wharf and if you're down that way you might as well head over there. On the plus side, it's a nice bit of industrial architecture and it's good to see it renovated and put to good use. There are some fun stores including a pet store that you could imagine Paris Hilton shopping at. The fountain looks like something from Pixar. The downside? It's just too darn popular for its own good: you end up shuffling around like lost souls and if you take a deep breath three old dears fall over. We queued twenty minutes for a Ghirardelli ice cream which really wasn't worth the wait. Maybe go early enough in the day, that it isn't so packed, and you'll have a better time!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Once upon a time they made cholate here, then they had a movie to show you how chocolte was made...now the only chocolate is a tiny shop that sells ice cream and chocolate midst other small shops. Not worth the extra walk to get to unless you are a local or have lots of time. It was out of the way, had shops I could see at home and was a big disappointment.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Ghirardelli produces the best caramel chocolatte I ever taste. Shopping for chocollate is an interesting experienxe. at the end you can enjoy hot chocollate to warm your body in the cool summer of San Francisco

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Ghirardelli has a number of shops and some eateries all within it's own plaza.There is not much to say except that it is a must visit when in San Francisco.It can actually be an oasis away from the throngs in the Fisherman's Wharf area.It actually had a calming effect on us.This also where we ate lunch and of course had a hot fudge sundae at Ghirardelli's.I first visited this place from Baltimore when I was 16 years old I am Now 58 and every time I am in San Francisco I must come here.This time I brought my 12 year old daughter who swooned over the hot fudge sundae.It also has a cubcake store,an infused vinegar and oil store,eateries,etc etc.We ate lunch at Mccormick & Kuleto's where we were able to watch the America's cup boats in the harbor.