Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

from $15.00
from $30.00
from $75.00
2,428 results
All reviews sundae chocolate shop chocolate lovers love chocolate free samples hot fudge great chocolate banana split chocolate making fisherman's wharf cable car factory fountain gifts sf bay alcatraz
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Stopped in to warm up with a hot chocolate with whip cream and a delicious brownie!! Yum!!! Of course I had to take some for the road also ☺ Great for gifts. I was impressed by the server - he agreeably gave a free coffee to a man off the street. His kindness was wonderful to see.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Given the amount of info in the reviews, I was personally underwhelmed. Yes, you can get Ghirardelli chocolate, have some ice cream, do some shopping, and see a small production facility. I was just expecting more and was a little disappointed at the lack of things to do for us taking the 10-15 minutes to walk there from Fisherman’s Wharf. Overall, we were in the general area and it wasn’t a complete waste of time, I was just looking for more.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Chocolate always taste better when its fresh. This was great little square with a nice beer garden and good desserts.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Within my family we got sundaes, a shake, cocoa & a cocoa float (yep, a hot cocoa ice cream float). We were all delighted with our desserts!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

The deserts are huge and look good, but they are tasteless, unfortunately..
I don't think I will try them again..

Reviewed 1 week ago

We visited the parlor, where we indulged on the world famous hot fudge sundae, and the classic hot chocolate. Honestly, it was not the best sundae or hot chocolate I ever had, but the entire experience makes it all worth it.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Spent a couple of hours here. There are some nice speciality shops but the main focus is the Chocolate store. They also have a soda shop featuring more chocolate items.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I enjoyed the history and architecture of the building, but it's really just a chocolate store. The Ghirardelli store sells almost every flavor of chocolate they make.
There are a few other boutique stores in the building, and it's a nice walk from Fisherman's Wharf.
It's a pleasant walk about, but that's about it.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Just off from Fisherman's wharf. If you have a sweet tooth then this is the place for you. Chocolate shops cafes and a bar.
Its a nice area to walk around.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The large numbers on their scales are in kilograms and one kilogram is a little over two pounds. Very deceiving.

1  Thank jpllwalls