Review Highlights

from $79.00
from $15.00
from $19.95
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2018

I didnt like the club too much, even SFO doesnt have too many options but it wasnt really nice. Just tourists and no proper crowd, service wasnt that classy even we did bottles.

2  Thank tmuc
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Had the worst possible time here, NEVER coming back. My friend and I purchased tickets online to see a performance, and 15 minutes in, he was kicked out while dancing with me. There was no notice, we still don't know what he did wrong, but four very large and intimidating men took him out a back door.

When I finally found him outside, the bouncers wouldn't let me back in to retrieve my jacket, literally leaving me out in the cold. Luckily someone else inside was able to grab it for me.

We tried to gain re-entry and were barred, we asked for ticket refund and were refused.

This was an incredibly frustrating event, and I will never go back or refer someone to visit here. Terrible experience.

1  Thank Natalie C
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Pretty decent and nice place at downtown to chill on weekends.
the ambience of the bar is very attractive. More crowds and vibrant to mix around but you need to join the queue at least 10 PM on Friday night to enter at 11 PM. Overall I enjoyed here.

1  Thank Loveguych
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

It's San Francisco's attempt at a Vegas club. Unfortunately, you have the clubbing-lame San Francisco crowd going there, low eye candy percentage, go-home-early lameness/leaving only shady people as night progresses syndrome. They have good DJs so if you are into the music - go on ahead. But don't come here expecting NY/LA club vibe as far as humans go. I hate to be such an elitist but one must be faithful to the setting - just too much of a bridge/tunnel crowded vibe to it.

I've been twice, once as a random proletariat wanderer being pushed around as the place got full, hating the crowds, unable to find a place to stand for any extended period of time, enjoying the lights, music and glowing-festooned costume performers wandering the club and acting a part; the other time as a member of a group that had the rockstar blow-$3Gs-in-one-night VIP table in the corner above all the fray. I have to give it to the staff in making VIP spendige worth it, for those of flasy ego, with a lit-up "W E L C O M E" sign, each letter held up by a staff member as we approached our table; with the glowing Chinese parade dragon that came and slithered into our table area and made us feel so special; and with the DJ who, with a bottle of Jagermeister, moseyed on over to our table and gave us shots. Their waitresses were also very nice and attentive, always pouring our drinks for us whenever our glasses neared empty. The queen manager of the tables was also nice, remembering me from my previous visit: impressive given how many faces she probably sees every night.
I wish I was 18 again and into just the music because I would love dancing here for hours. Unfortunately the lounge lizard in me also tends to focus on the quality of people. These two things always need to go together to make a club. The problem with this place, and many clubs like it, comes from the high-concentrations of single ethnic and socioeconomic clustering and not a nice diverse mix. Then add to that the advent of places like the Battery that is sucking all the well-heeled partygoer oxygen out of the scene and you have a problem San Francisco. When you go out and kill brain cells you want BOTH good music and chic,fun people that don't leave early and thereby avoid turning the place into a shady club after 1:00 AM. Unfortunately this is difficult to make this work here in the city. I have to at least give Temple some credit for trying.

2  Thank Khash C
Reviewed November 12, 2016

the place is very nice 2 floors , one was Hip Hop, the other was rave music

you pay a 30$ cover just to enter which I find expensive ,

if you decide you can afford that then make sure you are there early max by 10 as all legal clubs here stops serving alcohol by 2 am strict

1  Thank Maged_Wassef