“Treasure chest”

Ranked #24 of 569 things to do in San Francisco
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This superb collection of mechanical games and toys will entice people of all ages.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Take quarters, take your camera, take your family and friends. When you are inside the outside world ceases to exist and you feel like a child, full of wonder and excitement.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,384)

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I was told by a friend not to miss this place when visiting San Francisco because my kids will love it. She was so right! Nearly each game is around a quarter, some are 50 cents. Most of the games are truly antiques, however there was a few of my old favorites like Ms Pacman, Pinball Machines, Centipede and more. My daughter liked all the Fortune Teller Machines, son liked the Teken, Husband liked Alien invasion. Good time, for a small price.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I enjoyed this little walk down the Memory Lane of Arcade games but my husband was bored to death. Check it out if it interests you......it doesn't cost a thing to get in (a few quarters if you want to try the games)

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Free admission. Right on pier 45 behind Boudin bakery and in front of the submarine. Old arcade games. Very cool. My husband and I are only 30 years old but we found things that brought us back to when we were young kids. We saw a number of older people who were putting coins in almost every machine and we could tell they were really walking down memory lane there.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We happened upon this place and we weren't sure if there was a fee or not. We could not find anyone to ask, so we wandered in one door and out the other end. There were so many games, from all eras. It was a treat to see the mechanical side of and the advancements over the years. PacMan was my favourite.