“Anything you want/need for a snack or the perfect meal is here!!!”

Embarcadero Farmer's Market
Book In Advance
More Info
$145.00*
and up
San Francisco Combo: Ferry Building Food Tour and Alcatraz
Ranked #12 of 286 Shopping in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: A great place to buy fresh trout.
Nashville, Tennessee
436 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 746 helpful votes
“Anything you want/need for a snack or the perfect meal is here!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is a must do if in the area. The market has everything you could possibly need. The vendors are extremely kind and helpful. There are samples of numerous items. Come early and enjoy breakfast and coffee as you shop.

Visited November 2013

Palm Bay, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Simply the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stumbled upon the farmer's market while in San Francisco. It was Saturday and I had read something about it. I was amazed. Fresh vegetables, fresh flowers, fresh fruits, hand crafted food items...so many good reasons to tour this immense farmers market. With all the colors and textures and smells, I enjoyed myself entirely just looking and wandering around. And, of course, I could not help buying a number of things. I will go back to San Francisco and I will make sure I am there on a Saturday so I can experience this again.

Visited June 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
337 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 328 helpful votes
“Nice location and great food shops for Chef's like me”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Mushroom store, fresh home made breads, finer cooking stores, and my favorite, Cowgirl Creamery, a store based from the main creamery in Point Reyes. Don't arrive too early because they don't open until 10:00 AM. Outside the back, their are good views of the Oakland Bay Bridge, and an out of place statue dedicated to Gandhi.

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

In reading the other reviews, I must have hit this place on a bad day. It's OK to walk by on the way to something else, but no way is this worth a special trip on its own. Tables were few, variety minimal.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank sailon888
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cheap and Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Check out the farmers market with awesome products (and awesomer samples) as well as some delicious meals from the many food stands. This was a great stop for me. Rented a bike and had an awesome ride there, walked among the stands, had my fill of great products (wish I could have bought something to take home), great view with ocean breeze, got some lunch for later (I can't remember the stall's name, but look for the pulled pork stand), then had an easy ride to the close-by Marina and Crissy Field.

Visited February 2013