“Good brunch!”

Neighborhood: Hayes Valley
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Good brunch!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Coffee was excellent, soup was tasty. Only slight negative was the 25 minute wait...although it was worth it! The guy with the moustache is great!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Almost worth the trip to San Francisco for this coffee alone!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I read about this in a number of guides to SF before our trip this year and decided I needed to visit as a I do love a good cup of coffee. We went to the outlet at the Ferry Building on the Embarcadero and what can I say? The best coffee I have ever had! Both the Mocha and Latte, delicious, flavorful but not overpowering, smooth but still powerful, service was first class given the busy queue. Our first visit was on a Thursday so it was relatively quiet, we returned on a Saturday and had tho stand in line for nearly half an hour, I am usually an impatient queuer but this time I was quite happy to wait. Their cookies and sandwiches are also really good. I have brought a couple of bags of coffee back with to the UK but I doubt mine will taste as good as the ones they made.

San Francisco, California
“excellent espresso served by a guy with a funny moustache”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Really great coffee, made with care, and so much better than the corporate coffee that we usually drink, that you'll wish Blue Bottle had a branch on every other block too. They are higher priced $4.50 for a cap) than the ubiquitous chain as well, but the cappuccino is so damn good, I mean really good. Try their affogato (espresso over local vanilla-honey ice-cream), it is amazing and I'd like one after lunch every day for the rest of my life.
A great place for a "Portlandia" episode.

• Visited October 2012
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Great Cup of Coffee”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

There was always a line at the side window when we walked by so we gave it a shot. Best Cafe Mocha I have had to date. My husband said the same about his latte. Wish they were in Florida.

Portland, Oregon
“Great Latte!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I love high quality coffee and knowledgeable baristas who care about what they serve. Blue Bottle is an excellent place to get both. My latte was perfect on a recent sunny San Francisco day! We went to two of the Blue Bottle locations (Hayes Valley and The Mint) and received great coffees.

• Visited September 2012