“Happy hour - 5-8”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Bartender nice.......food good, extremely small portions but what you want for $6 at this place.

I like it good atmosphere.

No Wifi minus one point ! Snarky......

Mark

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Dropped in for lunch while conferencing at the Hyatt, what a surprise! Outstanding gourmet food at lunch time, reasonably priced. Great friendly service. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had the smoked salmon salad and my daughter had the tuna poke. Both were excellent! My husband had beef topped with carrots and the meat was tough. I'd stick with the seafood.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We dined here one night and tried the Oshas Seafood item. It was so good. The service was very good. We loved the Oshas Seafood that much we went back the following night and everyone had the Seafood. Brilliant

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I've never disagreed with TripAdvisor and Yelp more than here. The atmosphere and location were nice, but the food was so disappointing. Our salad was swamped with rice vinegar to the point that nothing else could be tasted. The chicken texture could only have come from hours in a microwave. The duck was nearly all fat. Oh, the Singha beer was fine.

This was the first time my wife and children had Thai food. I doubt I'll ever convince them to try it again.

There must be much better places in the Ferry Building area. I recommend searching until you find one of them.

1  Thank 203Andy