“A Great Burger”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Description: Here at Pearl's Deluxe Burgers, we proudly serve natural, grass-fed beef burgers, turkey, veggie, and buffalo burgers! Join us for some hand-made onion rings and a milkshake!
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Pearl's has a large variety of burgers. I usually stick to the simple ones, which are great. Cooked well with fresh meat and toppings. One of these days I've got to try the pastrami.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (930)

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here while running around the City solo. I was craving a hamburger and the reviews seemed good and it was not a $20 burger. I got the Deluxe with Cheese, Bacon and Avocado and it was delicious. Cooked just right, and the bun held together even with the size.
Sweet Potato fries were a good addition. The place is small, about 5 tables, but it was a Sunday and just after lunch, so no problem. I would recommend it!

1  Thank ryank377
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Popped in for a quick burger after long day of sightseeing. Place is really small. Burgers seemed very fresh. Could have used a little more seasoning.

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

I found this place from TripAdvisor. All the reviews were great so I really expected. Burger was okay and ingredients were fresh.(Inside of the shop was not that clean...) But they gave worst service I ever had in San fransisco.
Please remember they only accept CASH. It was not my fault that I don't have cash in my pocket. Is it duty of the store to have the card reader?? They have ATM but the attitude was really poor. The staff gave me the cold sholder. Anyway my husband enjoyed the food but I didn't.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Wife and 3 kids loved it - no need to say anything else. The California Dreamin was great - avi, bacon, secret sauce, lettuce and tomato, along with jack cheese. Perfect!