“Burger's okay and poor service”

Pearl's Deluxe Burgers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Description: Here at Pearl's Deluxe Burgers, we proudly serve natural, grass-fed beef burgers, turkey, veggie, and buffalo burgers! Join us for some hand-made onion rings and a milkshake!
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

I found this place from TripAdvisor. All the reviews were great so I really expected. Burger was okay and ingredients were fresh.(Inside of the shop was not that clean...) But they gave worst service I ever had in San fransisco.
Please remember they only accept CASH. It was not my fault that I don't have cash in my pocket. Is it duty of the store to have the card reader?? They have ATM but the attitude was really poor. The staff gave me the cold sholder. Anyway my husband enjoyed the food but I didn't.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (930)

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Wife and 3 kids loved it - no need to say anything else. The California Dreamin was great - avi, bacon, secret sauce, lettuce and tomato, along with jack cheese. Perfect!

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Hotel concierge recommended this place as a great place to get a quick meal with two kids. He was so right. Burger menu on the wall had so many options and all four of us ordered something- Avocado burger, teriyaki burger, bulo burger and a bacon cheeseburger. Only negative is limited seated and there was a continuous flow of patrons. Also, cash only.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Yesterday we tried Super Duper and today we ate at Pearl's Deluxe Burgers so it is fair to say we can compare the two. Super Duper wins for decor and funkyness. Pearl's wins for service and burgers. Place is spotless and is ran by people with passion.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

These burgers are by far the best I've had here in San Francisco. Avocado burger with bacon is off the chain and The Bomb burger is to die for.