“One Tasty Burger”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We made our trek to Pearl’s Deluxe Burgers, which lies within a neighborhood that, depending on what block you are on, can be both interesting in both a good and bad way. I had a very tasty burger with onion rings and fries (they allow for a mixture of both if you can't decide). I topped it off with a chocolate milkshake. You know, there are few things as satisfying as a chocolate milkshake – at least a good one and this one was. My wife ordered something that began with the words “vegetarian”, which made my eyes glaze over and my mind blank out. My wife swore by it as being quite tasty. However, it does speak to the wide breadth of customers to whom they cater. It does not look like much (just like the neighborhood) but it is worth the trip. It is delicious.

1  Thank baltoteach

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Had the deluxe. Was a good fresh burger, no frills. Frys where to fatty and greasy. Staff where very good and friendly. It was busy and we didnt have to wait long at all. I would recomend them for a quick feed. They do need to improve the fries though.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We found this place by chance, and were very glad we did. It is a very small, unglamorous place, you order at the front and either take out or eat in at one of the few tables. Our burgers were delicious, with very generous portions of avocado (not a given in the UK) and the most unbelievable fries/chips I have ever had - they really were yummy.
I would definitely go back if/when I return to SF.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Might be the best Bison burgers we have had. We ate there three times while in San Francisco. Excellent place off of the beaten path.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Ok, i like my burgers well cooked (no pink mince in my world) however if that's your thing, they're not as amazing as i hoped.

I wouldn't go out of my way to try Pearl's.