“The Tortilla Soup is Worth the Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quixote's Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Potland
“The Tortilla Soup is Worth the Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2009

The tortilla soup is so good. All of the food was good, but I’d come back just for the tortilla soup. The service was good and friendly. A definite keeper.

Ohio
“Yummy Tortiqua Soup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2009

We tried the place after our tour guide recommend it. I like how the owner took care of everyone and made us feel welcome. I really loved the chicken toritiqua soup. Great neighborhhood find!

Austin
“Great Faquitas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2009

I'm a fan of good faqutias and hate bad ones. There's were excellent and just the way I like them, fresh and not greasy at all. Nice neighborhood place too. Defintely worth coming back to.

“The best tacos in San Francisco and right around the corner from my house. The mango salsa is unlike anything you have...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2008

The best tacos in San Francisco and right around the corner from my house. The mango salsa is unlike anything you have ever tasted. Almost tastes like Persimmon. You can get a 21 day aged angus steak for 19bux...I just went vegetarian so I am happy with the Fish tacos....The place is beautiful inside and the owners have wonderful personalities....this is the spot.

1 Thank kimtai