“Good fast food!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Burgers were fantastic however the fries weren't that great! Try the animal style burgers and fries! The milkshakes were also amazing! Free refills on normal drinks! Good priced food and staff were lovely!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 9, 2016

I had forgotten about the In-Out Burger location near Fisherman’s Wharf and noticed it by chance as I was walking past. Of course, I was not going to miss the opportunity to stop in for one of their burgers that I had not tasted in many years. There was just one small issue, a long line forming out the door! Oh, there is every reason why people will wait in line for one of these burgers and I fell into formation like everyone in front of me and just like those that stood in line after me.

It actually did not take long for me to make it to the register to place and pick up my food. There were several registers open and the staff seemed to work together as a team to put out a fresh, quality product. I grabbed my burger and fries and walked a few blocks down the street to Aquatic park where I found a nice, sunny spot in the grass with great views of Hyde Street Pier, Alcatraz and Sausalito.

Oh, that burger was as good as I remembered! Hot, fresh and made to order I enjoyed every bite. A few seagulls came near looking for scraps, but I was not willing to share. The fries were just okay and I would likely pass on them on my next visit.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed July 6, 2016

The food at the in-N-out burger is very good. The menu is very limited but the quality is good. They are always busy no matter what hour you go. They specialize in burgers, shakes and fries. They aren't made until you order so it is not quick, but fairly inexpensive and good quality.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

I don't find In-N-Out special in any way.

It's just a fastfood joint, as many others.

The drinks are too thin and even their largest burger (double double) is small.

The fries are not special either, nor is the service, the waiting time or the cleanliness.
If find it the same in other In-N-Out around SF.

It's fine and the prices are OK too.
But I'd choose Burger King or the swedish Max, anytime.
If you want a real American Burger, then try one of the many diners (ie. Mel's Drive In) and get at big juicy burger, for a few extra $$

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Our son doesn't like seafood. So, In-N-Out it is... Place was clean, but very crowded. Staff was great. As always the double-double animal style with extra grilled onions was great. Please note: this In-N-Out was a little pricey, our normal order back home is $17, here was ~$25.

Date of visit: June 2016