“Pretty darn good”

Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Tampa, Florida
“Pretty darn good”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Being from the East coast, I heard about this place, saw it on television, but never experienced it until coming to San Francisco. When I did there was a line outside the door that was fast and the crew quite efficient. I ordered a cheeseburger, fries and a vanilla shake. I have to say everything was very tasty! The shake was so thick and the fries were actually better than McDonalds (not as salty). The burger...perfectly sloppy!

• Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Derby, United Kingdom
“Believe the hype?”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Heard LOTS about in-n-out burger and being from the uk we had to try it.
Had to say it was a very good burger but not as exceptional as I was lead to believe. Everything was fresh and the service was quick, and it's good value for money. I would visit again. It's certainly better than a McDs or a Burger King.

• Visited March 2013
Point Richmond
“The best fast food burgers (actually a tie with Nation's Giant)”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is the only fast food burger chain we eat at anymore, except sometimes we go to Nation's Giant Burgers in the San Francisco East Bay Area. Nation's makes large burgers, In-N-Out makes smaller ones. Hard to pick which is tastiest but Nation's also has pie, which I like to avoid, so we usually go to In-N-Out.

They have a very simple menu, basically burgers (single, double, cheese, etc.) and fries and drinks and shakes, all of which are top quality. McDonald's tastes like garbage after eating at In-N-Out. They apparently also pay their people better than the usual minimum wage for fast food workers. A really great place.

Visited April 2013
“A good burger. ”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Being from the east coast, I had heard of In-N-Out burger but never had the chance try. VERY good burger, plenty of fries. Hate to admit it, but didn't need to stress the food budget everyday. A great substitute.

Ontario's Near North, Canada
“First visit”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had heard of this legendary chain resto but had never visited one in my travels. My teenaged son wanted a late night snack so we grabbed a cheeseburger, hamburger, shake and a milk. Everything was fresh and very tasty. Our order was even presented well in the tray. Service was top notch and fast. All for under $10. Should not have waited so long to eat here! It must have the red and yellow colour scheme that held me back!

• Visited April 2013