“Delicious Buffalo Chicken Sandwich + Burgers!”

Grumpy White's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 282 Restaurants in Quincy
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I live nearby and visit once in a while. Personally, I always get the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich!! It is SO good! The chicken is hot and spicy, the white bread is crispy(for carb lovers) and cannot forget the blue cheese. They have one of the best blue cheese I've tried. I always get the classic fries on the side, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Because their fries are soo darn addicting and delicious! best fries ever!! My Friends usually get burgers, I'm not a big fan of burgers but I tried one of their burgers(not sure which one) and it was amazing, the onion and tomato were obviously very fresh. For a restaurant/pub it is GREAT QUALITY. The food is top notch, in my opinion and very affordable! Besides the food the service is never anything special. I'm sure this restaurant has pretty nice servers, but I always get average ones who don't refill my drink and they're never anywhere to be found. But I don't care for them, just give me my sandwich and I'll be happy.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very fresh food. Easy parking. Good for whole family dining. Lots of neighborhood people. Menu is varied and easy to manuver.

1  Thank Barb1939
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Huge Lobster Roll, on nicely grilled bun, best we've had around these parts, bar none. Also had lazy man's lobster which was pretty average. A nice family place with friendly service, reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

If your looking to get amazing table service this isn't the place for you. However if you just want to relax and enjoy your meal it is.
They have great burgers..and an even better steak and cheese..sadly its only on the lunch menu.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have traveled far from my Quincy origins but always find the time on trips back home to visit Grumpy Whites. This past weekend I had an amazing Lobster Roll. The portion was HUGE! Yes it was expensive for a sandwich & fries ($17.00), but the roll contained only lobster meat-whole claws and a dab of mayo. NO FILLERS. The meat was fresh, the roll was grilled on the flat top to a golden brown.

My companions had the fish sandwich. This too was fresh and moist and fried to a golden brown.

Most menu items were priced under $10.00 for a dinner.

Grumpy whites is worth a visit.