“Disappointment”

Add it.
Louis' Crossing
Ranked #108 of 282 Restaurants in Quincy
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We arrived at Louis Crossing and were seated promptly. The service and atmosphere were fine
but that was the only positive to this meal.
We ordered shrimp cocktail - and the shrimp were WARM ! Whats up with that. It should have been the red flag. We had our meals arrived timely but the quality was poor. The Swordfish
was bland, the rice flavorless. Another member of our party order steak tip and the pepper was over powering to the point did not want to eat it.
I would recommend avoid this restaurant till Robert Irvine make a visit to correct their menu !

2  Thank Donald C

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

When this place was taken over by new mangement, we were really excited to try it out since the place wasn't anything to brag about before. My husband and I brought our 2 kids and after waiting quite a while, the waitress came to take our order. When she finally brings the food, my entree is not there. Don't know how she missed ordering my meal but she was obv overwhelmed. This place has frozen chicken wings and their fish and chips used to be good - Not anymore! Breakfast sucks too! How can you mess up breakfast?! Waste of time and money.

2  Thank ValJohnson76
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My brother lives nearby and we visited this local bar/restaurant for dinner last night. We can't wait to visit it again. The special was $19.99 for twin lobsters and a Caesar salad. No problem with splitting the meal. The lobsters were 1.25 pounds. My brother had broiled scallops which were excellent. Cocktails were good.(Irish coffee was made with Bailey's but they readily changed out the drink to Irish whiskey without Bailey's when I expressed disappointment. Prompt and friendly service in restaurant booths. Cozy ambience on a cold night. Dinner for three of us, including drinks, was $55.

1  Thank Barbara W
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Louis is a fun welcoming neighborhood eatery with great food.