“Well Recommended”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Dropped in on a Sunday for dinner with a friend, and the wide range of Sushi made ordering difficult because we simply had so much to choose from. Finally narrowed our choices down, and were very happy with the quality and taste of each piece. Priced very fairly, and it is a very casual atmosphere. They have a giant projector TV on the wall for football on Sunday's, so guys don't worry about missing out on any of the games.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Great martinis great seafood no frills , reasonable prices

Reviewed April 20, 2011

I've been here many times since I moved to Quincy. I've always been pleased with what I've ordered. Between my friends and I, we've had: udon noodles, pot stickers, bento boxes, tempura and various types of sushi (maki)....all very good. The sushi is always fresh & tasty every time. The spicy tuna, spicy salmon, spider, sweet potato are all delicious. (didn't like the scallop roll - overcooked) Drinks have been tasty also.

The atmosphere is casual - typical bar, somewhat younger crowd but not really an annoying 'college-atmosphere!' It can get a little busy on Fri & Sat nights, so sometime they get a little backed up on the sushi orders. I believe they have karaoke on weekend nights to @ 10pm or so. The prices are quite reasonable.

This place is part of the same restaurant group as a couple of my other favorites in Quincy - Beni cafe and Kama Lounge. Great food quality, good service.

Reviewed May 26, 2010

Their food is not bad- one thing that was great is the server suggested my husband order his sushi with rice paper since he can't have seaweed and that they are happy to accomodate that. WELL every time I have tried to order something with rice paper since- they always argue with me about it and say they don't do it- then they end up doing it. I'm going to give up fighting with them and spend my money elsewhere.

Further, I went for my birthday on Saturday night and they completely forgot to put our order in. It ended up all the other tables around us got their meals first. We didn't see our waitress once for over a half hour and when she came back she DID apologize and give me a free saki but it was a very bad experience.

Reviewed May 13, 2009

This place has a very cool atmosphere with a nice long bar. The sushi is pretty good and we even tried a BLT sushi (pretty damn good) but after we were done with our three types of sushi, we ended up next door at kagawa for more. cause we were starving lol. Kagawa was a lot more authentic and affordable but not as cute and trendy. I'd pick kagawa over Fuji.