“overated”

Granite Links Golf Club
Reviewed March 30, 2012

the golf course has scenic views; links style for lower handicpper the restaurant is excellent

There are newer reviews for Granite Links Golf Club

Reviewed March 2, 2012

We enjoyed the food and the views. Beautiful entry way, banquet rooms were very nice.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

This place is really something else. If you are looking for something off the beaten track with fantastic views and good food then you should definitely take a drive up the hill to the Tavern. Very nice atmosphere, good food. I found it to be charming.....

Reviewed January 13, 2012

We stopped here to show the golf course to my dad and by chance had lunch at the restaurant. What luck! Great burgers, sandwiches, and tasty fresh salads. The waitress was attentive and of great humor. The view of Boston from our table was an added bonus. We will be back for dinner! Now we know!

Reviewed May 20, 2010

I've played at Granite Links over 10 times over the last year. It's a nice course, with great Boston views, but it's a bit expensive. I tend to target off peak hours when there are discounted green fees.

Honestly, my review would be higher, but the last time I played there my wife had 2 clubs stolen out of her bag before we even tee'd off. I've never had anything like that happen to me at any golf course, so now I'm rethinking playing there again. If you decide to play there keep an eye on your clubs.

1  Thank bcpats3