“They don't vary much.”

Applebee's
Ranked #54 of 282 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Expected decor, expected menu, expected food quality. Very good service. Celebrated my birthday there and was appropriately embarrassed.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I had a Bourbon Steak. It had to be the toughest steak I have ever had. Maybe the worst or 2nd worst ever. It's a close tie to the first time I was here a few months back. While cooked perfectly medium rare, I almost needed a chain saw to cut it. I should have learned the first time I was here when I would not even eat the steak I had ordered as it was barely cooked. I am not one to send back food, so I ate the vegetables and stopped at the 99 restraunt for a burger. Its getting two stars for service and clenliness only otherwise it'd be one star!

The only reason I gave Applebee's a second chance is that someone had given me a gift card. Next gift card I get for here will be given to the first homeless person I see.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

New Year's Eve was spent with a friend enjoying a great dinner at a super friendly Family Restaurant. The food was served hot and perfectly seasoned. The service personnel was friendly and attentive. The evening was enjoyable and the food was excellent!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We saw the commercial on TV and wanted to go and eat at Applebee's. I looked up some coupons for discounts and off we went. We arrived and everyone one was friendly. The manager even came over and greeted us. I was impressed. Our waiter was good and the food was decent. Them it came time to pay the bill and so I gave my coupon. It took 4 tries for the waiter to come back to tell me that he couldn't use any of the codes that I gave him. So I asked for the manager who proceeded to explain that there is nothing she can do. What??? There is ALWAYS something you can do as a manager...that's why YOU are the manager.

1  Thank Panterenoire
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We took a group of 13 there at 2 p.m. on a Monday. Service was slow -food was good. Nice location. GOod specials