“Big let down!!!”

Applebee's
Ranked #33 of 281 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We saw the commercial on TV and wanted to go and eat at Applebee's. I looked up some coupons for discounts and off we went. We arrived and everyone one was friendly. The manager even came over and greeted us. I was impressed. Our waiter was good and the food was decent. Them it came time to pay the bill and so I gave my coupon. It took 4 tries for the waiter to come back to tell me that he couldn't use any of the codes that I gave him. So I asked for the manager who proceeded to explain that there is nothing she can do. What??? There is ALWAYS something you can do as a manager...that's why YOU are the manager.

1  Thank Panterenoire

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We took a group of 13 there at 2 p.m. on a Monday. Service was slow -food was good. Nice location. GOod specials

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I consider ourselves vetrans of Applebees...first one we tried was near Weat Palm Beach, Singer Island. Heard advertized on a Bsoton Red Sox Game, Applebees 2 for $20! Great, my wife and i were game to try new things, and we couldn't believe our eyes when they also included a section of a little better choices for just 2 for $24. My wife preferred the Soup with bread sticks and the appetizer i selected was Caesars' salad, named after the Caesars' hotel where it was invented. The appetizers were delicious. For Entree' wife's entree was seafood and shrimp and mine was thee chciken Enchalatis which came sizzling on a cast iron dish and it was also delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed our meals and we were treated to desert and coffee and this was all included in the 2 for $24 price. What a bargain!!!

1  Thank John K
Reviewed January 27, 2013

A regular Applebees, with good food and great services. Despite a busy restaurant, our Monday evening dinner group of 6 was very well looked after, quickly seated and when we stayed late chatting, they didn't mind at all.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The food here was quite reasonable both in quality & price.

The service was good, although not necessarily with a smile. Having had a few days of 'American' portions we shared a starter, but could have gone all out as there portions were much more normal.

We weren't blown away by either the food or service, but none of it was particularly bad