“Good, but pricey”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We're long-time visitors to this restaurant and truly enjoy going. The staff is amazing and the food is always good, particularly the generous serving of fried scallops. They are always perfect.
However, the prices have skyrocketed to the point that we may think twice before dining there.
For a nice neighborhood restaurant which tends to cater to locals, $20.00 for one crabcake seems excessive. The scallops leapt from around $18, to $24.95. Everything on the menu seems to have increased in price. We won't stop dining there, but we'll have to go a little less frequently.

1  Thank shirleygFoxboro_Ma

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My son had the mussels that were fresh (but a bit sandy)...however that was the ONLY problem with the restaurant. Even had free wireless so we could continue making vacation plans. Great view, also!!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

went for dinner, and had the crab dip for a app, it was great. i was so full from that i had some chicken wings,and they were great. will be retuning

1  Thank Carolyn G
Reviewed April 3, 2012

The seafood selection is always fresh. The service is very good.

1  Thank dagorman
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We stopped in for dinner last Saturday, 3/10/2012. We came in just ahead of the dinner rush at 5pm. The restaurant is roomy and pleasantly appointed. I had the ribeye steak special with french fries and butternut squash. My wife had broiled scallops and lobster risotto. My ribeye was excellent, tender, succulent and done to perfection. I am on a quest to find the perfect french fry. The fries here were good, not the best I've had, but good. My wife's scallops were excellent, but the lobster risotto was out of this world. Large chunks of tender lobster in creamy risotto was mouth watering and delectable. The lobster risotto alone is worth the trip to this restaurant.

1  Thank Fitz-picks