“Pretty good Chinese Food!”
Review of Great Chow

Great Chow
Ranked #92 of 281 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Chinese
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Pretty good Chinese Food!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Great Chow is pretty good. Everytime I go here i am happy with the quality and service, the expanded the restaurant too from a few years back and made it nicer inside. They also added sushi to there menu.

Definitely one of the tastier choices for Chinese food in Quincy, Mass.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Crystal D

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Picky”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

When it comes to Asian food I often turn it down because of bad experiences. If I don't like it the first time, I won't go back again! Tonight was my first time ordering from Great Chow and I was very impressed! The food tasted fresh, light and delicious! And they deliver! The service was great, the people polite and the food was delivered in the time quoted that it would be! I know, the next time I come to this area I will be eating there again! Thank You Great Chow!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank peg S
Syracuse, New York
“Love Great Chow”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We have eaten at Great Chow and love it. Take out is great and large amounts. We will continue to go there. Love the crab rangoon.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank jandunlop
Quincy, Massachusetts
“!st Order...less than perfect.”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I just moved here. Last night was my first order...delivered.

Moo Goo Gai Pan....terrific....a wonderful heal;thy chicken dish.
Spareribs...I ordered on the bone....boneless was delivered...VERY fatty one's...not lean at all.
Spring roll...extremely greasy.
Delivery time...they said 45 minutes...they delivered in 15....very fast.
I'll try them once more before trying another.
1 out of 3 dishes that were good is not up to par for me.

• Visited October 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious and Light !!”
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I ate lunch there today , and got an Imperial Pork , w/white rice and 2- fried Shrimps $8.95 , along with an appetizer of Pan Fried /Peking Raviolis $5.50 . don't forget a soft drink at $2.50 too. It's been a little while since dining here , but when I walked in the restaurant, it had doubled in size . The atmosphere was really nice , it had a bar now .Well , again I was very happy with my meal today and ate as much as I could . There was still some left over to take home , so for under $20 , I got quality , great tasting Chinese food to eat and take some home . I'll be back , hopefully with some friends !! 3-30-11

• Visited March 2011