“Love Great Chow”

Great Chow
Ranked #95 of 282 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We have eaten at Great Chow and love it. Take out is great and large amounts. We will continue to go there. Love the crab rangoon.

2  Thank jandunlop

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I just moved here. Last night was my first order...delivered.

Moo Goo Gai Pan....terrific....a wonderful heal;thy chicken dish.
Spareribs...I ordered on the bone....boneless was delivered...VERY fatty one's...not lean at all.
Spring roll...extremely greasy.
Delivery time...they said 45 minutes...they delivered in 15....very fast.
I'll try them once more before trying another.
1 out of 3 dishes that were good is not up to par for me.

Reviewed March 30, 2011

I ate lunch there today , and got an Imperial Pork , w/white rice and 2- fried Shrimps $8.95 , along with an appetizer of Pan Fried /Peking Raviolis $5.50 . don't forget a soft drink at $2.50 too. It's been a little while since dining here , but when I walked in the restaurant, it had doubled in size . The atmosphere was really nice , it had a bar now .Well , again I was very happy with my meal today and ate as much as I could . There was still some left over to take home , so for under $20 , I got quality , great tasting Chinese food to eat and take some home . I'll be back , hopefully with some friends !! 3-30-11

1  Thank bobd51758
Reviewed December 18, 2009

Great Chow certainly lives up to it's name. Enjoyable for a dine-in or take-out experience. Consistently high quality.

1  Thank bcpats3
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Quincy, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 21, 2009

Only Chinese that i actually crave

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook