“Still thinking about their breakfast a year later!”
Review of Craig's Cafe

Craig's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Craig's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 278 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Description: We serve breakfast and lunch 7 days a week and Dinner Wednesday through Saturday. Located right in the heart of Quincy Center across from the Church of Presidents. We are a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere with affordable and fresh menu items.
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Still thinking about their breakfast a year later!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I used to work in Quincy and one of my coworkers introduced me to this gem. I used to go every morning for their talk of the town breakfast sandwich. It is amazing! I wish I lived closer So I could experience it again. I've tried to replicate it at home but it doesn't even compare. Great, food, great staff and great price!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Chris P

Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Best Breakfast in Quincy”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Looking for a neighborhood breakfast spot, serving quality ingredients, generous portions and something that won't break the bank? You've found the right spot! Craig's Cafe is the best breakfast spot in town. The food is fresh, the servings are large and the price point is perfect. I leave feeling full and satisfied every visit, there's no need to add a bunch of sides to your meal like we're so accustomed to doing, the meal itself is huge! The staff at Craig's treats you like family - even remembering you from your last visit! What's better than feeling like you're family while eating a hearty, fresh breakfast?!
Craig's is the best in town for breakfast and I'll continue to send all my friends and family to Craig's.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank 27coolbeans
Orlando, Florida
“Great experience”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Nice people, friendly atmosphere. Very good breakfast. We were visiting from out of town and had read a review. Tried it and will come back when visiting the area.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank KenFla2014
Seattle, Washington
“Benedict Heaven!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We met some family here for breakfast, and we were pleasantly surprised. From the street it does not look like much, but the food more then made up for it. It had an average atmosphere, but the waitstaff moved tables around to accommodate our rather large group.The drip coffee is self service, with 8 different types - including pumpkin spice, which I love during October. There was a great selection, and it was a high quality of food. I ordered the Santa Fe Eggs Benedict, and the Hollandaise sauce was spot on. Other people ordered pumpkin pancakes, scrambles and a breakfast sandwich. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Elle23Kaye
Quincy, Massachusetts
“It's OK”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is not bad. Good, not great food, but very slow service. I have been here three times and have yet to bee impressed by anything on my plate and have always been underwhelmed by the service. There are SO MANY breakfast places in Quincy, and this one simply doesn't have anything outstanding to make me visit a fourth time.

Visited July 2013