“Call food network for help on all fronts!!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Villa Rosa Restaurant
Ranked #189 of 294 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Gross. Had this food catered from a party at a family members house & lived the eggplant parm. Craved a sandwich. Went to get one. It was terrible!!! Heard the two people in there complain about their food & should've walked out but I said can't be that bad. Wrong!!!! Staff friendly. Think they're all family. They had a baby in there w them taking turns holding him. Saw it while I waited. Sauce burnt & eggplant greasy. Got past w sausage & meat sauce too. Hated it. Burnt.
Don't go. 70's decor. Hasn't been cleaned. Gross! Wish I never saw the inside & was left with the memory if the yummy sandwich I had at the party instead of the actual belly ache I got!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've gone here on and off for years but it's never my first choice. The food is excellent. But I don't think they've upgraded a thing in years...and years. The atmosphere is dingy and dark. I'd prefer to order the food here and take it home.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and l like to go for lunch on Saturday and villa rosa is our favorite place. The food is excellent and the service friendly. We like to sit in the bar. The roast beef is exceptional and the fish is always fresh. They have beer on tap and wonderful pizza. Villa Rosa has been here for years and we are lucky to live so nearby.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I have only been here for lunch but at least ten times for that. The Italian food is prepared honestly, especially such dishes as the ziti rustica. On occasion, I have asked them to go light on the oil. The prices are more than reasonable. The decor is ordinary, but I have not ever noted it to be less than clean.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Haven't been here for years. Use to be very good. Use to have long waits.

Only 6 people in the dining room on a Tuesday night.

Just wanted pizza and antipasto. Antipasto lame. Lettuce, tomatoes, a few slices of salami and provolone, tuna and a few onions. Pizza with mushrooms and roasted red peppers was tasteless. Peppers were out of a jar. Very disappointing.

Don't waste your time or money.