“What a Find!”

Fuji Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 281 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I eat a lot of sushi. I eat a lot of sushi around Boston. This place was a real stunner. The dining area is tiny and being a "work" day for me, I ordered take-out so as not to offend the owners/customers with my presence.. (I am in service to the trade).
Take out sushi can be a gamble but the chef here nailed it.
I walked back to my car and opened my brown bag and found a beautiful presentation in my to-go container. The flavors, the beauty and the oh so incredible taste of sushi done as inspired art was awaiting.
A definate regular stop for me now and I will go so far as to drag friends from The Cape up to Quincy to enjoy this on a proper plate.
Not one to miss!

Reviewed August 24, 2010

My boyfriend and I went to this place based on the Trip Advisor reviews and we were not let down. We sat at the bar (great drink menu) and asked the bartender for reccomendations. We tried all kinds of different sushi - it was AMAZING!! So so fresh!Prices are reasonable (for the 2 of us to eat to our heart's content and have 2 drinks each it was $100). Highly reccomended!

Reviewed May 26, 2010

I look forward to consistently good take out from them!

Reviewed August 25, 2008

I found the service here to be great. The food was fresh and tasted good. The only negative thing I can think of is that I thought a few of the sushi rolls could have been bigger.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook