“Excellent celebration - great service and food”
Review of Bistro Chi

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Chestnut Street
Transit: Quincy Center Train Station
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I looked on trip advisor/yelp to find a backup restaurant in the Quincy for my parents 50th Wedding anniversary dinner. Had originally planned on Cathay Pacific but did not like the menu choices, management, or crowd that now is there. The folks at Bistro Chi could not have been more accommodating and helpful on the phone. A party of 22 was no problem. When we arrived the physical space is wonderful, clean, modern, smells nice:) And the drink selection is great - try the coco lychee!!!The pu pu platter is top notch- no throw away items - the kung pao wings have a great sauce and the crab ragoon is wonderful. I am not even a scallion pancake fan and I loved the Bistros version - so did the whole tabs needed to order 2 additional orders!! The shrimp with walnuts was a winner and the house rice was made to order and delicious. We had a large party and the food was brought out seamlessly -hot and fresh from the kitchen. All the servers were attentive, helpful, kept the drinks and water flowing all while smiling. We will all be back to visit again soon to eat in or take out!!

1  Thank Jenfren10

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a great place for a meal. It's not high on ambiance, but it makes up for it in food and service. The waitstaff is fast and courteous. Just the right amount of attention. Make sure you try the shrimp in garlic sauce as it's fantastic. We have been here twice and both times were great. We will be returning

2  Thank OldManBinky
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

What a great surprise! Great meal, lovely environment. Staff is very sophisticated and wonderful. Our server Renée was really fabulous. So much food diversity. Really need to try this place.

1  Thank Mccardinalphoto
Reviewed July 9, 2013

So delicious!!! New favorite spot for Chinese food!!
My boyfriend and I went to bistro chi last night and couldnt have been more pleased with our meals, service, decor, and the ambiance. It was so clean inside and had a comfortable contemporary feel. Due to the restaurant.com gift certificate we had, we had to spend $35 or more- darn. The first thing that grabbed our attention was the prices. Exceptionally affordable if not on the cheaper end of things but the true test was to be how the food actually was. We both ordered soup- he, egg drop and me, wonton. The massive bowls came out and we were floored at the size and incredible flavors! thank goodness we got small soups because I only had half of mine! We also shared some crab rangoon, lemon chicken, and moo shoo chicken. Crab rangoons were so fresh, not very greasy and probably in the top five that I've ever had. The lemon chicken was also a hit, not a thick batter/fry job which was a very pleasant surprise. last but not least was the moo shoo chicken- also awesome! We had so much left over that we both have big lunches for tomorrow with some chicken left over for another meal!!!

Bistro Chi is a great deal with yummy, fresh food, and great service to boot. Our servers worked as a pair, Dana and Nina. they were so friendly, helpful and great people who only enhanced our dining experience. even if the food wasn't as good as it was, we probably would have still gone back simply because of the great service. Bistro Chi was not only delicious but also do take out and delivery! They just made two new loyal customers!!

1  Thank Kara N
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Wonderful selection of primarily Chinese food. I'm a big fan of crab Rangoon and their version was the best I have ever eaten.

1  Thank Joannecam

Been to Bistro Chi? Share your experiences!