“A fun spot!”

Cuisines: American
Boston
“A fun spot!”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

My friend lives in Quincy and loves this place! She talked it up so much we met up here and I will admit, I was won over! It is located on 3A, right before the Inn at Bay Point. The menu is typical burger-joint offerings: assorted hamburgers from traditional to a little more fine-dining toppings, buffalo burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, fries, onion rings, lemonade, root beer, Richardsons ice cream, shakes and beer. The prices are a tad higher but are justified by the quality and quantity of the food. The staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating! I asked for a choc chip mint shake which wasn't on their menu (they had the ice cream on the menu, though) and they made me one! The burger was juicy and huge and tasty, the onion rings and mint choc chip shake were all divine and well worth the trillion calories I am sure they contained! The fries were not for me as I prefer a crunchy fry but I am very picky with liking only crunchy fries. The atmosphere is adorable- a modern, western vibe. The staff could not be kinder; my friend and I got caught up in our conversation and didn't realize the restaurant had closed - oops! - and upon realizing our mistake, we were completely apologetic and the girl working there let us out and told us not to worry as they were cleaning up and didn't mind! They could not have been nicer!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Burger etc.”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We live near Boston and went to a Wild Willy's while on vacation in Maine and loved it...Recently I was in Quincy MA and noticed a WIld Willy's there ....It's great. Burgers, Veggie Burgers, hot dogs, Fantastic onion rings fries, etc. Beer and wine ..

Order at the counter then sit down with a pager...when your pager goes off, raise your hand and they bring your food....best burgers ever!!! On Sat night , a line out the door. If you live near a Wild Willy's and you love burgers, it's a no brainer.

• Visited March 2012
Sanbornville, New Hampshire
“Yummy medium rare burger, just the way I like it!”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

It's hard to get a medium rare burger these days, but Wild Willys totally delivered. Cooked just right plus lots of BBQ sauce, melted cheese and crispy bacon... My sister was equally happy with her burger. I am still smiling when I think of it.

Wild Willys is an upscale not-so-fast food place. You order at the counter when you come in and then the order is delivered to your table. Burgers are cooked to order, so be prepared to wait a bit, but the wait was worth it. The staff was friendly and helpful.

My only critique: We also got fries and onion rings that were OK, though not great. I was really looking forward to the hand cut fries, but they were a tad overcooked and cooled off really fast. The onion rings were VERY think cut, I like more onion strings... Neither were bad, just not as good as i hoped. But the burger.... YUMMMM.

• Visited February 2012
Quincy, MA
“losing their fastball”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

We have eaten burgers here three times. First visit was great! That was in August. Stopped back again in October and the fries were a little off. Visited there last week and it was not good. Stale bun and the fries were weird - all dried out. They forgot my onion and when they replaced my bun with a new sandwhich the cheese was placed between the lettuce and bun, not on the burger, so it was a cold slice.Not sure what happened here.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank janutee
Boston
“Nothing special”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

If you can get past the ordering procedure, which is an arduous adventure, the food is just OK. The burgers are just a little better than OK. The foot long hot dog is sub-par in taste and value. Lots of competition for good onion rings in the Greater Boston area. These just don't approach average in either taste or value. We realize that the "burger" market is very competitive, and as a specialty joint, this one just doesn't stack up.

• Visited October 2011