All reviews the concierge lounge office park nice hotel train station clam chowder breakfast buffet room service hotel shuttle shuttle service free shuttle room key hotel restaurant off the highway dunkin donuts fitness center logan airport wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019

I stayed at this hotel from Tue 25th June - Wed. 3rd July (10 days).
The day I checked in I was informed by the Receptionist that the Hotel had to charge me a US$ 250 deposit for possible expenses, and that it would be released on the last day.
The day I checked out, my expense bill added up to U$D 244.10 for the breakfasts and dinners I had, and I requested the invoices to claim back to my company in London. For the remaining $5,90 left on my favour, the receptionist told me that they would refund it into my account within 5-7 days.
However, after a couple of weeks, the money had not been paid and I started sending emails requesting my money back. Each time the response was always the same. No matter how many times I provided all the contact and bank details requested + a screenshot from the amount they debited they ignored it and never replied, and I am still owed the money.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed August 24, 2019

I stay there every time I visit clients in Boston/quincy area. nice property, close to my office, great facilities, amazing gym and lounge.. will go back there. restaurant also has good vegetarian options and seating space

Trip type: Traveled on business
Freddy R, Front Office Manager at Marriott Boston Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2019

Thank you!

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Had a great stay at this hotel in the middle of August. It’s located just outside of the city and is it updated Marriott hotel. The staff is what makes it here lots of people doing a great job. They have a new Reebok gym which is great if you want to get a workout in, and they have a great lobby area if you need to conduct a business meeting. The staff who really won above and beyond are Nikesha, Josefina, Isaac, Janice, Jan, and Freddy.

Laura in the restaurant was fantastic. Had a great meal there.

Hui house keeping was also very nice.

Great overall team of people here who deserve to be recognized.

Thanks again.

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

The rooms were spacious and clean, bed was comfortable after a long day at Boston Comic Con, but the main reason that I write this five star review is the staff. From check in to check out the staff was wonderful. At checkin my husband booked the two of us for a double room by accident. The attendant was able to get us an amazing king sized room instead with an incredible view of the city. Room service was quick and nice. I have never hated a Marriot stay, but this one truly stands out among the rest because of the amazing staff.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Be wary of making a reservation at this hotel. I am Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite member and booked a one night stay for business through our corporate travel service. I cancelled well within the policy in order to book at another Marriott property closer to Boston, where my business meeting was. This hotel charged me for the night anyway and were completely unresponsive in helping me to get this resolved. They were even unresponsive to their own Marriott Bonvoy person who was representing me and the evidence (timestamp) of my cancellation.

I will never stay at this property again and am now questioning whether or not I should take my business to Hilton altogether as even the Marriott Corporate people were not able to resolve.

Date of stay: July 2019