Boston Marriott Quincy
Beantown Inn(Braintree)
$179
Hotels.com
$193
Hampton Inn Boston Braintree(Braintree)(Great Value!)
$169
$161
Hampton.com
$140
$166
Motel 6
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoffice parkbusiness parknice hoteltrain stationparking feeper dayclam chowderbreakfast buffetcomfortable bedsshuttle servicecape codeasy accessminute driveoff the highwaydunkin donutsfitness center
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Did not choose the hotel as it was chosen by the Father-of-the-Bride for out of town guests but we were very pleased with this hotel. Room/bathroom was very very clean and comfortable. They allowed early check-in as well. The bell staff was fantastic with helping family members in finding places for hair and nails as well as shopping for some items for the wedding.
Only issue I had was the parking charge of $12 but then for 2 out of the three days the parking gates were left up and open but I was still charged for three day parking. I did not understand the explanation of the desk clerk which I think boiled down to we checked in on Friday so we had to pay for the weekend. Other than that I would now choose this hotel on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Jennifer P, Manager at Boston Marriott Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

We are happy to see the Boston Quincy Marriott is your choice when you visit the area in the future! Thanks for staying and can't wait to have you back.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stayed there on my recent business trip to Boston. Nice and quite property atop a hill, with very friendly staff.
Great functional rooms.. with nice beds and nil amenities - even the basics like the slippers and mini fridge were missing.
The concierge is great and if you are working around the place, chances are that their shuttle service will be covering it ( it is charged $5 per trip, btw). Great full breakfast at their restaurant Hancocks - which can be crowded at times.
We frequented their bar Kilroy very often - and it was great with only one nag - shut down at 1200. Seriously ??
Overall - a great place to stay and do business in near by offices.

Room Tip: Ask specifically for room facing outside, else back faces a hillock. Go for higher floors.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank AMITSPVERMA
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Few issues $12.95 for internet per day is insane. Really? This is 2014 and internet is expected. Starbucks, Panera and McDonalds have it for free. Waited 25 minutes at the T to get picked up and they charge $12 per night to park in their own lot. Not that it is a special lot or in a downtown setting. Complete rip off. The Marriott near the USS Constitution in Boston proper- right downtown only charges $10 per night. How can they justify $12?

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jennifer P, Manager at Boston Marriott Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I can see you are frustrated with your stay, and I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. We continue to be competitive with rates for full service hotels with internet and parking. It is my understanding that the Residence Inn near the Constitution is $9 per hour and $24 per night. If you are referring to another hotel, I would be happy to further investigate, as we do want to remain a reasonable choice in the Boston area.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights during the 2014 Boston Marathon. While it was mostly a nice hotel, I do have some issues with the property. First, the website says that "some" of the rooms have mini fridges or microwaves, and we had four rooms booked, none of which had either amenity. Secondly, the bathrooms do not have fans, so after taking a shower the mirror was steamed and you had to open the door in order to get the steam out of the room. What hotel of this caliber in 2014 does not have fans in the bathroom? Of course it's a Marriott and you have to pay for wi-fi in the rooms, bit of a turn off.
The biggest complaint is in the hotel's shuttle service to the T-line. They state it operates every 30 minutes, but in reality it doesn't happen that often. And when you are at the T-line waiting to get picked up, they also go to the mall first and on week days they hit the business park first before coming to T-line. So if the shuttle is full, you are out of luck, they do not let you board if there are no seats. They tell you to wait for the next one. This created long wait times. They are one mile from the T-line, you would think that they would have more frequent trips, or come over when you call for a pick up.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. One night the room next door was rather loud and after calling the front desk, security was quick to come and quiet the noisy room. The beds are comfortable. Also, anyone planning on going directly to the hotel from Logan, I suggest using Super Shuttle. We had van service for both arriving and departing and SS was excellent and really affordably priced.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank MarkV86
Jennifer P, Manager at Boston Marriott Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

I am sorry you and your party were not blocked in our rooms that have refrigerators. We currently operate with all of our in room refrigerators on designated floors, as we look to increase the amount available to our guests in the future. We do offer additional refrigerators delivered upon request. I further apologize that you were less than delighted by our shuttle service. We do have 2 shuttle buses and 1 van available for our guests’ use. Additionally, during peak times we have Crown Colony Office Park Shuttle that runs in the immediate area including the “T”. For future visits, please contact me and I will ensure your expectations are exceeded.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

What a wonderful stay - we arrived on a Friday night, took a cab from Logan Intl (yes, a bit pricey), checked in and headed down to the lounge. Wait staff was wonderful....very friendly and they made a long day of work and travel very accommodating. The room was wonderful....slept like a baby on both nights! As a matter of fact, in waking up the first morning, I awoke thinking I was in my own bed! How often do you do that while traveling? The front desk staff was amazing each and every time we asked questions. Always very helpful; they even offered us an umbrella on our first day to downtown due to the rain; it came in very handy considering the weather. We would stay here again based on how welcome we were received - a total differenct experience than at the Resident Inn by Marriott in Chelsea the following three days.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple