Boston Marriott Quincy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Beantown Inn(Braintree)
Boston Motel(Weymouth)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoffice parkbusiness parknice hoteltrain stationparking feeper dayclam chowderbreakfast buffetcomfortable bedsshuttle servicecape codeasy accessminute driveoff the highwaydunkin donutsfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a romantic getaway weekend in Boston for her birthday. We had an overall agreeable experience with a nice package we bought directly from the website wich included the parking fees, wifi connection and 2 breakfast buffet. We were thrilled at having scored this bargain deal and we planned to tell our friends in Canada about this good plan for visiting Boston. Room was clean and nice, and service was acceptable overall. However we had the surprise to find out after returning to Canada that the hotel charged us 40 $ for the breakfasts we had in included in our package. Although this left a bitter aftertaste to our experience, we simply thought it was a mistake and contacted them by phone to inform them and ask them to call us back, since no 1800 number to call back. Several days later, we didn't have call back from accounts, so we emailed them. No comebacks on this either. We finally dealed with our credit card company to have this charged reversed since we never heard about the hotel after several communications on our part. We sincerely think that a mistake is forgettable, but not calling back and taking action after it is brought to attention is downright negligent and show a total lack of respect. Again, we had to call our credit card company and have the situation declared as a fraudulent. Don't understand the attitude of this hotel chain, who can afford to lose it's name, especially under such trivial matters. All that was needed was a call back !!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer P, Manager at Boston Marriott Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly concerning your experience since this is not typical of Marriott or the Boston Quincy Marriott. I will investigate the circumstances fully to understand how this ended on a sour note. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Friendly, efficient staff. Pristinely clean rooms. Very comfortable bed. Great shower with excellent pressure. Hotel pool has weird hours and was never open when I went down to use it. Unique lamps on the nightstands with multiple electrical outlets. Great for plugging in phone, computer, etc. Bring your own water, as you will be charged $1.50 a bottle to drink theirs. $12.95 charge a day for internet is ridiculous, as is the $12 parking charge. No refrigerator in our room. I was continually running to ice machine to keep my medication cold. Convenient to T stop and they provided a shuttle. Or plenty of places to park at the T stop.

Great view from my 5th floor room.

Room Tip: odd numbered rooms on the 5th floor have a great view
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SewFine802
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My family and I really enjoyed staying here. We stayed in a few places this holiday that were not up to scratch. It was a welcome relief to be treated like people here and not just a number. The room service was especially good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Wonderful room, amazing, comfortable bed, quiet AC system, quiet room, great restaurants with good servers. Front desk helped me find a place to eat after I checked out and directions to the mall. I would return here.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed here over the Columbus Day weekend and found this hotel to be among the best Marriotts I've ever stayed at. The staff was exceptionally friendly beginning with the desk clerk whom I called for pickup at the subway station to the agent who actually checked me in to the shuttle van driver. My corner room was amazingly large, designed in an "L" shape with windows facing in two directions. The bed was super comfortable and the easy chair was perfect for watching TV. The temperature control working perfectly and everything was very clean. Having arrived late, I ordered room service and enjoyed one of the best hamburgers I've ever tasted and it was delivered by the promised time. Another excellent feature of this hotel is their courtesy van which picks up and drops off at the Red Line "T" Quincy Center subway station. This is exceptionally convenient for accessing Amtrak's South Station, the airport, and various sightseeing hotspots. Many other gusts used this service and it's a great way to avoid overpriced downtown hotels. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business