“Not hygienic at all”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not hygienic at all”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Unfortunately, we had a bad experience going to this Chipotle location in Quincy for the first time. It was the dinner hour, but we waited in line for 30 minutes +. Why didn't they have more people working during the dinner rush hour? The workers there were really, really slow. Plus, totally not clean. They worked right by the trash bin, one guy unfolded a box off the floor to be recycled, but did not change his gloves, and proceeded to touch burritos! Gross! I don't want floor germs on my burrito, thanks. The soda area was out of lemons. I complained to the company about this and they reimbursed me, at least. I normally thought Chipotle was a great place to eat a pretty healthy meal. I think this location just needs some work and their employees need hygienic training classes.

• Visited April 2014

Quincy, Massachusetts
“Most disorganized chipotle team ”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Been here twice. Twice it took the team 10 min from starting making my bowl to me paying. The meat was then cold. Unbelievably bad team, no sense of urgency or leadership. Skip this one.

Quincy, Massachusetts
“Great Service, Decent Fast food Mexican!”
Reviewed September 24, 2009

I used this chipotle for my friends bachelorette. It is her favorite. I ordered online for 8 people and the food was ready when i asked for it and clearly labled with which person the food was for with no mistakes. A+ for Service B+ for burritos!

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!