“Real whole clams!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tony's Clam Shop

Tony's Clam Shop
Ranked #1 of 275 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Aurora, Colorado
“Real whole clams!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Well it has been 35 years since I was there and not much has changed! Great seafood cooked fresh and quickly served. Can not get Ipswich clams any where else. Boy do I miss the Boston area and Cape Cod.

• Visited July 2013

Florida
“Pricey, but worth it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

What trip to New England is complete without a lobster roll? Tony's provided that in a casual atmosphere, but once the roll arrived, who could even be concerned with atmosphere. The lobster overflowed the roll with no filler discernible! This was claw meat at its best!

• Visited July 2013
“Good Seafood on the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We have not been to Tony's in a while, mainly because of the cost of seafood. It is our favorite of the two clam places along the beach. The cost of lobster is down, so hopefully we can stop in again soon.

• Visited August 2012
South Haven, Michigan, United States
“Extra Large”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

My brother recommended that we try this place....what a great idea. We both had a Lobster Roll, with lobster falling out of the bun. Meaty, wonderful taste. Excellent.

We split an order of Fried Clams and an order of Fried Scallops (although I ate most of these). The clams were good. The scallops, extra large, lots of flavor, lightly battered. Oh my were they good. Had a couple of cold beers and it was terrific.

The only way it could have been better was if it wasn't raining!

A must stop place.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jeffrey D
Boca Raton, Florida
“Just so nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We went to their Wollaston Beach location. You order and pay inside, then you try to nail a table and wait for your beeper to go off. There is seating inside and out, but if the weather cooperates the outside, across the street from the ocean, is really nice. As for the food, fried clams and the lobster roll seem to be the main attractions. I thought the clams were among the best, just a tad under our very favorite, the Clam Box in Ipswich. But that is a much further ride for us, and these calms didn't miss by much. The cole slaw that came with the clam dinner was another matter. I guess it all depends on one's personal taste, but this version was all mayo with a touch of cabbage. When I picked up our order at the counter, then proceeded to the condiment counter, I didn't take any tarter sauce because I thought I saw it on the plate. Wrong! It was the cole slaw. The lobster roll was terrific and, unlike the preceding, used the mayo sparingly and that, for me, was a big plus. It was loaded with what I came for - lobster! And it was delicious.

• Visited June 2013