We recently spent 3 nights at the Bar Harbor Hotel, and loved it. The rooms are immaculate and beautiful (we stayed in a Stena king on the 2nd floor) and the service was good too. As soon as we checked in the desk clerk spent 10 minutes with us going over maps of the area in detail, giving us information and offering the help with advice in any way. The rooms in Stena are large and comfortable - the terry cloth robes and beautiful view from the deck outside our room was a great extra. The only small complaint we had was having to walk to the property next door for breakfast; but because there is a fridge in each room, we ended up buying cereal & milk and having breakfast there in the room with the coffee the hotel supplied. The pools, indoor and out, and hot tub were also immacutely kept. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine