My husband and I enjoyed a lovely nights stay at the Bluenose Inn on what was the last night of their 2006 season.
The staff was friendly and helpful when needed but not underfoot .Our room was absolutely beautiful and very clean. It was spacious and had a magnificient view of the bay. Inspite of it being their last night, the hotel itself was very clean and well organized. Absolutely nothing "looked" closed-up.
What a wonderful time we had! You will not make a mistake in booking yourself a room for 2007! I know we will stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine