My husband and I stayed at this property for his birthday. We selected a package rate and our room was in the Stena Nordica building. This building is a motel building. We chose to stay in Stena Nordica because we knew we wouldn't be spending too much time in our room. I think that the rates for these rooms are too high. The view overlooking Frenchman's bay is breathtaking. Our package included breakfast and dinner. While the food was good, the service for our first breakfast and dinner was appaling. Maybe the waitstaff needed a day off, but considering the amount of money we spent, I was underwhelmed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine