Stayed at this hotel last week. The Balconies are large with a great view and are attached to a
sitting room with fireplace and a second TV. They have refrigerators and Keurig Coffee pots in the rooms and Bose Music players & Free Wi-Fi. (This place is top notch!) Very Clean Hotel and rooms with a very friendly staff. We also used the meeting rooms and the staff was very attentive. The restaurant is located up a hill, but they have staff with a golf cart to transport you if you wish a lift. The bar area was beautiful with daily specials... They also have coffee and cookies in Lobby area...I would and will stay at this beautiful place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine