Located just a few miles from the entrance to Acadia National Park, the Bluenose Inn is a wonderful hotel. The views from our balcony of Bar Harbor, the bay, and many islands is spectacular. The rooms are large, well furnished, and immaculate. Ours even has a fireplace.
The great room just off the lobby is a wonderful place to have a drink, read a book, meet friends, or listen to some fine piano playing. Coupled with the beauty of Acadia National Park, this is a great place to stay.
I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine