Be very careful if book on-line. I tried to book 6 nights on-line (4/2/16) and there was a computer glitch showing all 6 nights were just $350 plus taxes. Being a very honest, I called the hotel and inquired. I was told there was a computer glitch. The summer escape package was rated for $218 per night and it came up as $350 for ALL 6 nights. I can understand they wouldn't honor their price the website shown for the $350 plus taxes, but when I called to let them know THEIR error on the website they would NOT offer the website summer escape package for the price shown on the website for $218 per night. This is poor customer service and can not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine