A family vacation to Bar Harbor is a must for anyone visiting Maine. My family of 5 had the pleasure of spending a night at The Bluenose Inn. Very accommodating. Very clean. Even had the pleasure of being greeted by the owner at cocktail hour. Wonderful indoor pool kept the kids very happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine