My husband and I and our son, daughter-in-law and grandson had a wonderful fall visit at The Bluenose. The hotel is up on a hill and has magnificent views of the water. The room was well appointed and very comfortable. We went to the Manager's Reception and had a glass of wine and chatted with the Manager, who was very friendly and hospitable!
We loved the food and really enjoyed listening to the piano player in the lounge. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine