This hotel is excellent, however I did have to upgrade to a suite overlooking Frenchman Bay, but it was worth the extra cost. The hotel is located in a prime location within easy drive to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. They however don't have a restaurant in the hotel building and it takes a 10 minute stroll up a steep hill to get to the separate restaurant. The restaurant is however quite good even though the serving staff had no clue about the wines on their menu, they were however very friendly and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine