The Bluenose Inn was a perfect experience for our Northeast stay - Two mid-fifties couples traveling the East Coast from Connecticut to Bar Harbor. The Bluenose Inn was wonderful - from sitting on the front porch of the room enjoying the views to sitting by the fireplace listening to the piano music...we enjoyed every minute of our stay! Breakfast in the restaurant was both delicious and scenic. Would definitely want to stay here again! Thanks Bluenose Inn - the Higgins and the Grundmeyers had a wonderful visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine